|Go Back to İngilizceCi Home Page >>>|
The material in this book
may be used freely for any non-commercial purpose; however, no changes to the
content may be made without the express permission of the author. Questions,
comments or corrections may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The contents of the book can be seen at a glance from
the Table of Contents, which contains links to all of the
material covered. There is also an Index.
This book has the following features:
* All of the essential points of English grammar are covered.
* Each point of grammar is clearly explained, and is illustrated by examples.
* For every important point of grammar, one or more exercises are provided,
to make it easier to learn and remember the material.
* Answers for the exercises are provided.
* A summary of the uses and formation of the English verb tenses is given for easy reference.
* Grammatically determined rules for spelling, pronunciation, and punctuation
* The grammar of North American English is emphasized.
* Grammatical differences between formal and informal English are pointed out.
İngilizce Özel Ders
0532 252 42 81